Facts and Figures
- Location: 3701 Woodbury Dr.
Austin, TX 78704
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $1,721,000
- Year Built: 1983
- Building Area: 116,305 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 19 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
The primary function of the Central Warehouse is that of a holding facility for goods, materials, furniture, dry food products and equipment for subsequent distribution to school campuses and other AISD facilities. In addition to dry goods and materials, the Central Warehouse stores refrigerated and frozen food products for distribution to school kitchens.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Electrical System Improvements
Published: Data is from the November 20, 2019, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Cold Storage Addition at Central WarehouseConstruction of cold/frozen food storage addition; electrical upgrades; HVAC replacement, and roof repairs at the dry storage warehouse.
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Current Amount||Committed||Expended**|
Note: Contingency funds to be prioritized for overcrowding relief for the Northwest, Blazier, Cowan and Baranoff communities.
*Difference between 2017 Bond Book Amount and Project Budget is reserved for work in later phases, program-wide bond services, technology, administration and contingency.
** Commitments are unpaid expense obligations such as requisitions and purchase orders.
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Current Budget – Amount approved.
- Committed – Contracts approved.
- Expended – Amount actually spent.
Published: Data is from the August 13, 2019, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.
Bond Hotline: 512-414-9595
Facility Maintenance Help Desk: 512-414-2199