Facts and Figures
- Location: 3701 Woodbury Dr.
Austin, TX 78704
- Estimated Cost of Proposed Projects: $1,721,000
- Year Built: 1983
- Building Area: 116,305 Sq. Ft.
- Site: 19 Acres
Facility Condition Assessment
- Excellent: 90-100
- Good: 70-89
- Average: 50-69
- Fail: ≺ 30
The primary function of the Central Warehouse is that of a holding facility for goods, materials, furniture, dry food products and equipment for subsequent distribution to school campuses and other AISD facilities. In addition to dry goods and materials, the Central Warehouse stores refrigerated and frozen food products for distribution to school kitchens.
Scope of Work 2017 Bond
- Districtwide Fire and Intrusion Alarm Upgrades
- Districtwide Security Camera Replacements
- Electrical System Improvements
Published: Data is from the January 26, 2021, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
2013 Bond Contingency Approved
Move Food Service to the Central Warehouse
Status: Percent Complete:
Cold Storage Addition at Central Warehouse
Construction of cold/frozen food storage addition; electrical upgrades; HVAC replacement, and roof repairs at the dry storage warehouse.
Percent Complete: 100%
Contracts are subject to be rebid; timeline depends on board approval.
|School/Facility (per 2017 Bond Book)||Bond Book||Project Budget*||Actuals||Commitments||Project Balance**|
*Difference between 2017 Bond Book Amount and Project Budget is reserved for work in later phases, program-wide bond services, technology, administration and contingency.
** Commitments are unpaid expense obligations such as requisitions and purchase orders.
- Bond Book – Voter approved amount including administrative overhead.
- Project Budget – Amount approved.
- Actuals – Amount approved.
- Commitments – Contracts approved.
- Project Balance – Amount actually spent.
Published: Data is from the August 13, 2019, CBOC report. More information can be found here on the CBOC page.
Previous Bond Program Projects
Questions or Comments
Your feedback is welcome!
Contact us by phone or contact below.
Bond Hotline: 512-414-9595
Facility Maintenance Help Desk: 512-414-2199