Request for Translation
The Department of Communications and Community Engagement (DCCE) provides translation services for parents and families to easily access information and actively participate in the education of their children.
- Vietnamese (All DCCE funds have been exhausted until further notice - Available for a fee)
- Arabic (All DCCE funds have been exhausted until further notice - Available for a fee)
- Other languages are available for a fee and a budget transfer will be required
The following are the services provided:
- Central Office Departments – Communication materials essential for parent engagement and/or to promote a district-wide program or initiative. Please note: Large documents submitted for translation into languages other than Spanish may still need to be covered by the requesting department or campus.
- Community Meeting Handouts
- Web content
- Parent Letters
- District Policies
- Registration Materials
- News Releases
- School Messenger Scripts
- Individual Schools –Translation services to individual schools are provided on a first-come, first-served basis depending on current workload. School-wide documents have priority.
- Parent Letter
- Student Handbook
- Generic Parent Release Forms
- Generic Field Trip Forms
- Requests will only be accepted electronically using the intake form below. We no longer accept requests via fax, email or phone.
- Send only the FINAL version of your document. Drafts will not be accepted.
- A minimum of 10 working days advance notice is requested on most projects.
- Submit ONLY editable and unlocked formats (i.e., .doc, .ppt, etc.) No PDFs.
- If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-4594.