Targeted projects in the 2017 Bond address critical facility improvements needed at a school prior to its full modernization as scheduled in the Facility Master Plan. These projects may address roofing, air conditioning, life safety concerns, theater rigging repairs and other needs that support our students’ success.
Targeted projects include:
- Fine Arts renovations for Art, Music, Theater, and Dance at Covington Middle School
- Fine Arts renovations for Art, Music, Theater, and Dance at Lamar Middle School
- New addition for Fine Arts and Dance at McCallum High School
- New addition for Athletic program improvements and renovation for core academics (Special Ed, Life Skills, Fine Arts, CTE) at Austin High School
- Careers in Health Sciences program launch in partnership with Seton at LBJ ECHS
- Careers in Technology program launch in partnership with Dell at Reagan ECHS