Email us: email@example.com
Call direct: 512-414-9595
Upcoming Meeting Locations
Austin ISD is hosting a series of informational open houses to learn more about the 2017 Bond and how it could affect each campus.
Meetings are 5:30–7:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays and are designed in a come-and-go format, with presentations at 5:45 p.m. and at 6:45 p.m.
A districtwide open house will be 11 a.m.–1 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 21, with presentations at 11:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
The schedule of open houses is:
- Sept. 7—Akins High School cafeteria
- Sept. 12—Anderson High School cafeteria
- Sept. 14—Bowie High School cafeteria
- Sept. 19—Eastside Memorial ECHS cafeteria
- Sept. 21—Lanier ECHS cafeteria
- Sept. 26—McCallum High School cafeteria
- Sept. 28—Travis ECHS cafeteria
- Oct. 3—Austin High School cafeteria
- Oct. 5—Crockett ECHS cafeteria
- Oct. 10—LBJ ECHS cafeteria
- Oct. 12—Reagan ECHS cafeteria
- Oct. 17—Rosedale cafeteria, meeting for special campuses
- Oct. 21—Austin ISD Carruth Administration Center Board Room, districtwide meeting
Interpretation is offered at the districtwide meeting in the following languages: American Sign Language, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese and Vietnamese. Reasonable accommodations for other languages will be provided upon request. Please provide notice at least two days in advance.
Child care, light refreshments and simultaneous Spanish presentations will take place at all meetings.
Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications via interpretation are provided upon request.
Please call 512-414-9595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.