Survey: Help Name AISD’s New Business System
AISD is launching a new business system July 1 to better integrate our finance and human capital applications.
Help us name the district’s new business platform by selecting one of the names suggested by AISD team members—or submit your own suggestion for a name.
Be creative! Names can play off business or educational terms—or Austin’s creative industries and culture. Suggestions can describe the system’s function or evoke an experience. And, words can be real or invented.
Names should be:
- Simple and memorable
- No more than 15 characters
- Pronounceable (in a commonly known language)
- No more than two words or have an easy-to-remember acronym
- Distinctive from the names of other systems and
- Devoid of undesirable connotations (in other languages too).
The deadline to complete the survey is Friday, May 20.
Thank you for your suggestions—and for your teamwork as AISD reinvents the urban school experience. Together, we are building a more effective, agile and responsive organization.
Chief Financial Officer and
Chief Human Capital Officer