Free Anti-Defamation League Training - Register by May 10
In an effort to find champions in the work of embedding culturally responsive pedagogy and practices in the district, AISD staff members are invited to attend a summer training series presented by the Anti-Defamation League, sponsored by the Tocker Foundation.
- No Place for Hate Best Practices Conference (CPI.02.25752)
- Respecting Religious Diversity in the Public Schools (CPI.02.25753)
- Civil Rights & Teaching for Social Justice (CPI.02.25754)
- Cyberbullying: Understanding and Addressing New Forms of Bullying (CPI.02.25755)
- A World of Difference Institute Diversity Training (CPI.02.25756)
Continuing Education Credits are available. Participants may choose to register for one day or attend multiple days of the Institute. Please login to eCampus today to reserve your seat. Participants must register in eCampus by May 10 to reserve a space.