WHAT WE DO
Welcome to Student Systems Support.
Our department’s role is to support and train staff on all programs that track student records and grades. We work with campuses on services such as TEAMS scheduling, student grading, transcripts, and reporting requirements. We also support user access and security for these mission critical applications where security and data integrity is high priority.
Because so many AISD staff members rely on our systems to check, enter, and run reports every day, our skilled support staff can be easily reached via the help desk. We have a help desk that provides multi-tiered support to AISD staff to handle calls regarding TEAMS, online gradebooks, report card generating, Schoolnet and eCST, or any other system used to keep track of student data. We also maintain a phone line specifically for parents who need help navigating the Parent Connection component of GradeSpeed where parents can regularly check a student's progress. Parents can reach us at 414-9187.
We schedule and coordinate all upgrades for TEAMS, Gradespeed and Schoolnet and keep our users up-to-date regarding any changes or enhancements.
Did you know?
We are in charge of printing all information that is sent through the mail to parents. During a grading period, we process 86,000 report cards and mail 40,000 of them to parents. We utilize bulk mail programs to get the lowest possible postal rate to save the district money.
- Student Information System (TEAMS) support
- Teacher Gradebooks (Gradespeed) support
- My Reporting to view student data
- Parent Connection
- Schoolnet Student Data input and maintenance
- eCST to track student interventions
- ATVS-Testing Validation System to record all important test records
- SHIS system for nurses and support staff
- Naviance system- a student/parent college readiness planning system