The Parent Cloud is Here!
Parents are now able to access all their students' educational information in one place.
Go to my.austinisd.org to access the parent cloud. The Parent Cloud serves as the primary resource for all of the services provided online to our parents. This site gives parents direct access into their child's classroom information, registration to your child's campus, district-wide information and links to other often used services.
Parent Self-Serve is the new portal that allows parents to view their child's schedule, attendance, and grades. In addition, parents can email teachers and set notification alerts if they want to receive emails when their child has been marked absent or has a missing assignment. Parent Self-Serve has replaced the ParentConnect portal that parents have accessed in previous years.
To access the Parent Self-Serve:
- Parents must first log into the ParentCloud (my.austinisd.org)
- Next, click on the MyStudent-Estudiante link at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Parent Self-Serve tile and log in with the same credentials used to access the Parent Cloud.
The Parent Self-Serve is also available on mobile devices.
More on the Parent Cloud:
- Log In/ Registration Process (pdf)
- Proceso de inscripción para entrar al sistema (pdf)
- Content Overview Document (pdf)
- Content Overview Document - Spanish (pdf)