The Parent Cloud is Here!
Parents are now able to access all their students' educational information in one place.
Go to my.austinisd.org to access the parent cloud. The Parent Cloud serves as the primary resource for all of the services provided online to our parents. This site gives parents direct access into their child's classroom information, registration to your child's campus, district-wide information and links to other often used services.
Parent Self-Serve is the new portal that allows parents to view their child's schedule, attendance, and grades. In addition, parents can email teachers and set notification alerts if they want to receive emails when their child has been marked absent or has a missing assignment. Parent Self-Serve has replaced the ParentConnect portal that parents have accessed in previous years. NOTE: User ID and password used for ParentConnect are not valid for Parent Self-Serve. Credentials for Parent Self-Serve are the same user ID and password used to access the Parent Cloud.
To access the Parent Self-Serve:
- Parents must first log into the ParentCloud (my.austinisd.org)
- Next, click on the MyStudent-Estudiante link at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Parent Self-Serve tile and log in with the same credentials used to access the Parent Cloud.
Instructions for TEAMS Parent Self-Serve:
The Parent Self-Serve is also available on mobile devices.
More on the Parent Cloud:
- Log In/ Registration Process (pdf)
- Proceso de inscripción para entrar al sistema (pdf)
- The Parent Cloud: How to Navigate, Personalize, Find Content in & Support for the Parent Cloud (pdf)
- The Parent Cloud: Cómo navegar, personalizar, encontrar información en la Parent Cloud y apoyo para el uso de la misma. (SP) (pdf)