- Strategic Plan 2010-2015
- Strategic Plan 2010-2015: Revised, Feb. 2014
- Strategic Plan Implementation: Annual District Improvement Plan (DIP)
- Strategic Plan Overview & Funding
- Strategic Plan Scorecards
- Strategic Plan Monitoring: DIP Status Reports
- Performance Based Monitoring Analysis System (PBMAS)
- Board-Approved District Priorities
- Broad Foundation Diagnostics
- Strategic Plan Archive
In December 2009, based on considerable stakeholder input, the Board of Trustees adopted a district strategic plan for 2010-2015. As this strategic planning period nears its conclusion, the Board has directed the development of a new strategic plan to guide the district through 2015-2020.
Below are links to the timeline for the planning process and other information. Again, development of the new strategic plan will include a significant level of stakeholder input. Continue to check this web page for additional information as the planning process continues.
- Timeline for strategic plan development and approval
- Applying to serve on the Strategic Plan Task Force
- Upcoming community meetings on strategic plan priorities:
- October 30, 2014, Delco Center, 10:00 a.m. to Noon
- November 5, 2014, Baker Center, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- November 6, 2014, Ann Richards School, 6:00-8:00 p.m.