- Strategic Plan 2010-2015
- Strategic Plan 2010-2015: Revised, Feb. 2014
- Strategic Plan Implementation: Annual District Improvement Plan (DIP)
- Strategic Plan Overview & Funding
- Strategic Plan Scorecards
- Strategic Plan Monitoring: DIP Status Reports
- Board-Approved District Priorities
- Broad Foundation Diagnostics
- Strategic Plan Resources
Austin School Trustees have adopted a Five-Year Strategic Plan to guide the District's educational philosophy, aspirations for student achievement, fiscal decision-making, and operational focus from 2010-2015. The Board took action at its Regular Meeting on December 14, 2009.
Adoption of the Strategic Plan culminated a process that began in the Spring of 2009, and through a series of "kitchen table" conversations, focus groups, community meetings, on-line surveys, and other forms of community engagement, received input and feedback from nearly 4,000 School District and community partners. The final plan is the product of sound research, extensive stakeholder input, and represents a true community consensus on the direction for the district through 2015.
Thanks to the Strategic Plan Task Force and to everyone who provided their valuable input during the planning process!