Note: Type exactly as shown; no 'www' or extra characters
You will need:
- A Personal Identification Number. This unique PIN is required for each student that is added to your ParentConnection account. You can find this number on any report card.
- A valid email address (free accounts are available at websites such as Gmail and Yahoo)
- A computer with internet access
- Your student's date of birth and AISD Student ID number
The Student ID is printed on AISD report cards and progress reports.
Yes. A student can create a ParentConnection account using the information from the 'Official Notification' letter, as long as the student has a separate email address.
Look for the words 'Click here to sign up' located in the lower left corner of the blue box.
No. Each parent can create a separate ParentConnection login and link to the student using the PIN and other required information as long as they each have their own email address.
Internet pop-up blockers must be disabled for ParentConnection to work properly.
I get error messages when trying to submit my personal information on ParentConnection. Why is that?
All fields marked with an asterisk are required. You must also create a unique UserID and a password. The password must be at least 8 characters in length and must contain:
- at least one number
- at least one upper case letter
- at least one lower case letter
You must also agree to the Acceptable Use Policy in order to create an account. Error messages will describe the problem with a data entry.