- Parent Information
- Conduct Code
- Dress Code
- Dropout Prevention and Reduction Initiative
- Lunch Menus
- PTA/PTSA Information
- After School Services
- Afterschool Programs
- Religion in the Schools
- School Supplies
- Student Health Services
- Student Registration
- Summer School
- Support for Families of Students with Disabilities
- Transfer Information
- Diversity Choice - Opción de Diversidad
- Building Use and Temporary Food Event Permit Applications for School Groups and School Support Organizations
NEW STUDENT INFORMATION
To enroll for the 2013-2014 school year:
- Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before September 1, 2013.
- All students new to Austin ISD must provide a birth certificate, current record of immunizations, child's last report card, proof of address (rental contract or utility bill with valid address), parent photo identification or driver's license, and the child's Social Security Card (optional).
If you are unsure which school your child will attend, call the Office of Student Services 414-1726 or view school assignments online.
BEGINNING OF SCHOOL
Monday, August 26, 2013
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
For students new to AISD or current AISD students who have moved or transferred during the summer.
Wednesday, August 14, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., and
Weekdays, August 12 - 16, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Middle School
Wednesday, August 14, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- High School
Tuesday, August 13, and
Wednesday, August 14, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
For all students new to a campus or new to AISD; BUS ROUTES WILL RUN. New student orientation is offered:
Middle Schools - Friday, August 16,
8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
High Schools - Friday, August 16,
9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
Back-to-School Night allows parents to meet their child's teacher(s) and learn about some of their child's classes or coursework.
- Elementary Schools - Date, time, and duration to be announced by individual campuses. Should not conflict with Secondary Back to School Nights.
- Middle Schools - Tuesday, September 10.*
- High Schools - Wednesday, September 11.*
* Time and duration to be announced by individual campuses.
BREAKFAST & LUNCH
Austin ISD cafeterias will serve breakfast and lunch beginning on the first day of school.
Contact your child's school for prices.
Free and reduced price meals will be available to students of families meeting federal income guidelines. Applications, guidelines, and information are available at schools.
For more information, please contact your campus directly.
For a list of AISD campuses and contact information, click here.