Learn about IDEA in-district charter, north central overcrowding and approved proposals for 2012-13
In December, the AISD Board of Trustees approved six Annual Academic and Facilities Recommendations, including expanding dual language immersion programs, addressing overcrowding in north central elementary schools and creating, an in-district charter to strengthen graduation pathways and an in-district charter with IDEA Public Schools.
The district’s administration will begin planning and implementing the recommendations for the 2012-13 school year. The process will begin in January with outreach to affected schools and communities included in the proposals.
Visit the FMP webpage at www.austinisd.org/FMP for the latest updated information, by school.
Looking for information by project?
- Learning support center to replace Alternative Learning Center (ALC) and Alternative Center (ACES) for elementary students
- Better use of existing AISD facility capacity to address north central elementary school overcrowding
- Designation of 2008 Bond Program
- In-District Charter: Graduation Pathways Education Program
- In-District Charter: College Preparation (IDEA Public Schools)
Looking for information by impacted school? (coming soon)