The Citizens' Bond Advisory Committee (CBAC) is charged with developing recommendations on the scope of work for a proposed new district bond program.
The goal of the CBAC shall be to develop a scope of work that minimizes tax impact by focusing on projects of highest need, yet is comprehensive enough to equitably safeguard the long-term investments of taxpayers.
In developing its recommendations, the CBAC shall carefully consider all information provided by the district administration.
In its deliberations, the CBAC may consider, but is not limited to:
- Needs of academic, fine arts, athletic, and other district programs
- Overall tax impact on the community
- Future growth
- Overcrowded and underutilized schools
- New facilities and maintenance of existing facilities
- Other capital improvement needs
- Energy efficiency and environmental responsiveness
- Time-sensitive opportunities